Denial of payment of HRA, Transport Allowance etc. to trainees appointed on compassionate ground in Grade Pay 1900/ – in artisan category: NFIR
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 10.07.2015
The General Secretary
3, Chelmsford Road,
Sub:- PNM/NFIR item No.11./2015- Denial of payment of HRA, Transport Allowance etc. to trainees appointed on compassionate ground in Grade Pay 1900/ – in artisan category etc-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to PNM/NFIR’s item No.11/2015 on the above subject and to state that the matter has been examined in consultation with Estt. Dte. of Railway Board and they have clarified that Board’s instructions dt.14.09.2012 applies exclusively in cases, where candidate being considered for appointment on compassionate grounds are not meeting the minimum qualification for entry into the Government service that is, in Grade Pay Rs.1800 /- and the word ‘trainees’have been coined only for this limited purpose. It has nothing to do with trainees (who get stipend and not salary) in various posts of Grade Pay Rs.1900 & above, where it is mandatory for persons to complete the training sucessfully, before joining a working post.
In view of the above position, Federation’s demand is not feasible for acceptance.
for Secretary/Railway Board
Copy to: DE(IR), Railway Board
Related to Your Search:
- Denial of payment of HRA, Transport Allowance etc. to trainees appointed on compassionate ground
- Grant of pay fixation under Rule S-13 to the erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff promoted to same Grade pay of Rs.1800/0 (PB-1) – NFIR’s PNM Item No.32/2015.
- AIRF: Granting promotion opportunity as JE against 25% intermediate Apprentice Quota
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Clarifications by Railway Board
- Compassionate ground appointment to the kith & kin of Railway employees and died in harness as bachelor – need to issue instructions
- Fixation of the pay of the pre-revised pay scale of 1S scale granted to candidates appointed as trainees on compassionate grounds in the Seventh Central Pay Commission (7th CPC)
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – review of extant instructions relating to acquisition of higher qualification – NFIR
- Comprehensive transfer policy – exemption from 5 years service condition
- Denial of payment of Breakdown Allowance to the staff working in GP 2000/Level 3 of 7th CPC