Demonstrations of protest against salary non – payment to BSNL employees
It is very unfortunate that payment of salaries of the Executives and Non-Executives of BSNL for the month of February, 2019 is not made today.
All of us are aware that BSNL is not getting permission of the DoT for taking Bank loans. The AUAB has already demanded that the DoT should immediately permit BSNL for taking Bank loans to tide over the crises.
However, so far, the DoT has not given the necessary approval.
The AUAB has called on the employees to organize demonstrations tomorrow the 01-03-2019, protesting the non-payment of salary and demanding the DoT to immediately grant sanction to BSNL for taking Bank loans.
All Circle and District unions of BSNLEU are requested to coordinate with the other constituents of AUAB and to organize the demonstrations successfully.
BSNL Employees Union
Related to Your Search:
- BSNL Employees 3 Days Strike from 18-02-2019 to 20-02-2019
- BSNL employees unions defer indefinite strike
- BSNL Strike: Central Government assures BSNL management and representatives of the unions and associations of BSNL to support their reasonable demands
- BSNL Employees Union: Central Government employees may get 50% DA merger
- BSNL Employees Union writes to Corporate Office for payment of 20% HRA to Vellore, Tamil Nadu Circle
- BSNL Employees Two Days Strike on 21-22 April 2015 – Demanding Revival of BSNL
- Payment of Salary to Central Government Employees on 28th July, 2016 instead of 29th July, 2016 due to bank strike called by UFBU
- Request for payment of salary to the employees on 27.4.2018 due to continuous Bank Holidays from 28th to 30th April,2018
- Payment of Salary to Central Government Employees on 29th May 2018 due to Bank Strike