Demands of the Central Government Employees
Main issues of increasing Minimum Wage, Fitment Formula as well as announcing Guaranteed Pension at par with the Old Pension Scheme
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
for Central Government Employees
13C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E-Mail : [email protected]
Dated: February 1, 2019
The Cabinet Secretary,
Government of India,
As you are aware that the Central Government employees are in quite anguish as agitating various issues since 1st January 2016 after submission of report of the 7th CPC. In the Standing Committee, JCM Staff Side have raised many issues which are still unresolved, the National Council is not taking place since more than a decade, the Standing Committee also not called since one year. The various Government employees are agitated and are demonstrating on the Charter of Demands submitted to you as well as Group of Ministers, headed by Hon’ble Home Minister on 30th June 2016.
Main issues of increasing Minimum Wage, Fitment Formula as well as announcing Guaranteed Pension at par with the Old Pension Scheme are creating lots of anguish in the mind of the Central Government Employees.
The JCM Staff Side feels that the Government have no priority for redressal of the grievances of Central Government employees which is a very serious trend and machinery of the JCM have become defunct.
We hope being the Chairman of National Council – JCM, you should immediately call a meeting of JCM and issue necessary instructions to Secretary DOPT and other Secretaries of other departments of Government of India to co-operate with the Staff Side and have regular meetings of National Council / Departmental Council JCM meetings as prescribed as per scheduled.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
National Council (JCM)
Related to Your Search:
- Meetings with 7th CPC and Cabinet Secretary – NC JCM Staff Side
- Pending issues of Central Government Employees
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
- Meeting of National Council JCM (Staff Side) with 7th Pay Commission on 23, 24 March 2015
- Brief of the meetings held between the Staff Side (JCM) and Official Side
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side
- National Council JCM Meeting with DoPT on 9.10.2015
- 7th Central Pay Commission’s Final Meeting with JCM Staff Side National Council on 9.6.2015
- JCM, National Council, Staff Side is organizing a National Convention on 11.12.2014