Ministry of Defence
Raksha Mantri Reviews Operational and Procurement Matters of Armed Forces
07 JUN 2019
Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh took a meeting of senior officers of Ministry of Defence to review operational matters and procurement issues of the Armed Forces. He discussed important revenue procurement cases regarding maintenance of platforms and assets with the Armed Forces. He was briefed by the officers regarding ongoing infrastructure projects and plans for future upgradation. The Minister also reviewed working and matters related to Indian Coast Guard.
Shri Singh instructed that separate meetings in respect of the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force may be convened to discuss operational preparedness of the Armed Forces. The meeting was attended by Defence Secretary Shri Sanjay Mitra and Secretary Defence Finance Ms Gargi Kaul alongwith other senior officers of the Ministry.
Related to Your Search:
- Defence – Modernisation of Armed Forces
- Vacant Posts in Defence Forces
- MoD: Major activities of Department of Defence for the month of March, 2019
- Defence Forces up in arms against 7th Pay Commission Report
- Restoration of Rations in Kind for Officers of The Defence Services Posted in Peace
- Latest strength of Indian Armed Forces…
- Cabinet approval on 7th CPC allowances paid to Defence, CAPFs, Police, Indian Coast Guard and Security Agencies
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command), Kolkata gets Raksha Mantri’s Trophy for Best Service Hospital
- Defence: Women in Armed Forces