DA to Rajasthan State Government employees with effect from July 1,2019
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
No.F.6(3) FD (Rules)/2017
Jaipur, dated: 27 Mar,2020
Sub: Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees.
The Governor is pleased to order that the existing rate of Dearness Allowance payable to the State Government employees, drawing pay in the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2017, under Finance Department Order of even number dated 22-02-2019 shall be revised from 12% to 17% with effect from 01-07-2019.
2. The term ‘Pay’ for the purpose of calculation of Dearness Allowance shall be the Basic Pay i.e. pay drawn in the Pay Matrix of the prescribed Levels and shall not include any other type(s) of pay like Special Pay or Personal Pay etc.
3. The payment on account of Dearness Allowance involving fraction of 50 paisa and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fraction of less than 50 paisa may be ignored.
4. The amount of increase in Dearness Allowance for the period from 01-07-2019 to 29-02-2020 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees in April, 2020 and cash payment shall be admissible from 1-3-2020 i.e. salary for the month of March, 2020 payable on 1-4-2020.
5. The arrear of DA from 01-07-2019 to 29-02-2020 to the employees recruited to the Civil Services on or after 01-01-2004 and who are governed by Contributory Pension Scheme, shall be paid in April 2020 and cash payment shall be admissible from 1-3-2020 i.e. salary for the month of March, 2020 payable on 1-4-2020.
By order of the Governor,
(Hemant Kumar Gera)
Secretary, Finance (Budget)
Related to Your Search:
- Rajasthan Government Dearness Allowance Order January 2013
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to State Government employees : DA Orders issued by Finance Department of Rajasthan
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to Rajasthan State Government Employees 2021
- Grant of DA to the Tripura State Government employees – Rates effective from 01.03.2021
- Grant of Ad-Hoc bonus to Rajasthan State Government Employees for the Financial Year 2018-19
- Dearness Relief DR – 12% to 17% to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners with effect from July 1,2019
- 7th CPC Dearness Allowance to J&K Government employees on revised rate effective from 01.07.2021
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Rajasthan State Government Pensioners revised from 17% to 28% DR Order Dated 15-July-2021
- Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) (First Amendment) Rules, 2013.