DASS pay scales Revised – Ministry of Home Affairs approved the proposal of Delhi Administration Subordinate Service
In the background of strong political backlash, Central Government has approved the proposal of Government of NCT of Delhi to revise the pay scales of Delhi Administration Subordinate Service (DASS).
As per Principal Secretary of Delhi NCT, Mr.Majumdar’s report, Ministry of Home Affairs has approved the proposal of Delhi Government to revise the pay scales of Delhi Administration Subordinate Service (DASS). Both the DASS and Steno cadre will be benefited by this decision
Majumdar also said that as per the decision, pay scale of DASS Grade-II/Steno Grade-II has been revised from Rs 5000-8000 to Rs 5500-9000, adding that the decision will be effective notionally from January 1, 1996 and actually from December 12, 2006.
Mr.Majumdar has further added that Central government has also approved the grant of Non-Functional Scale of Rs. 8000-13500 to DASS Grade-I/Senior PA notionally from January 1, 1996 and actually from December 1, 2006.
Opposite parties such as Congress, AAP have termed this proposal to revise the pay scales of DASS as a Poll Sop. According to these parties, BJP’s chance in winning of Delhi Polls is not good and hence proposal to revise the pay scales of DASS has been taken up.
However, BJP has defended the decision to revise the pay scales as it is a move increase the pay of comman man.
Source: Economic Times
Related to Your Search:
- 11th Bipartite Revised Pay Scale for Clerical and Subordinate Staff w.e.f 1st Nov, 2017
- Cabinet approves appointment of Second National Judicial Pay Commission for Subordinate Judiciary in the country
- Kerala Pay Revision Commission Recommendations approved by Cabinet
- Retirement age 65 : Cabinet today approved the proposal to relax the condition of enhancement of age of superannuation of teachers to 65
- Status of Cadre Review Proposals as on 31.01.2020 – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- 7CPC: Seventh Pay Commission for central government employees announced
- Revised Pay Structure for various Official Language Cadre Posts in KVS
- Proposal for the Cadre review of Medical Laboratory Staff in 4 Central Government Hospitals
- Delhi government notifies implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendations