DA Hike for Karnataka Government Employees
Karnataka Govt Employees gift at the Diwali Festival – 4.75% increase in DA.
After the announcement by Central Government and pensioners of a 5 percent increase in the DA, Karnataka State Government declared the same thing for its workers.
On Saturday (19 October 2019), Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa declared that the Dearness Allowance (DA) for workers would increase by another 4.75 percent as a Special Diwali Gift.
Under DA, the new rate will increase to 11.25% from 1 July 2019 at the present rate of 6.50 percent.
Both normal government and Zilla panchayat workers will qualify for the revised DA rates.
Pensioners would also qualify for the enhanced percentage of DA.
Related to Your Search:
- DA Announcement before Diwali – 5% Hike in DA for Central Government Employees before Diwali
- Good news for Central Government Employees! DA likely to be hiked to 125% from existing 119%
- Cabinet hikes DA of central government employees by 5 per cent
- Central Government to hike DA by 10%; benefit 80 lakh employees and pensioners
- Expected DA : Cabinet Committee may approve in this week
- Expected DA: Cabinet to approve the Dearness Allowance hike soon
- DA Hiked by 6 Percent : Diwali Gift for Maharashtra Government Employees
- 10% DA Hike for Rajasthan & Odisha Government Employees
- Central government employees will continue to get Dearness Allowance (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) at the current rates