CPAO – Applications for engagement of Three Consultants on Contract Basis.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT -II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
F.No. CPAO/Admn./Pension Revision/2019-20/447
Sub: Applications for engagement of 03 Consultants on Contract Basis.
Central Pension Accounting Office, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance invites applications from willing and eligible individuals (retired Sr. AOs, ACA/DCA/CA etc.) for engagement of three consultants.
2. Apart from consolidated fee/ remuneration no other compensation will be admissible. The Consultant shall not be entitled to any allowance such as DA, transport facility, residential accommodation, CGHS/Medical Facility, Medical reimbursement etc. The Income Tax or any other tax will be deducted at source as per Government instructions. Necessary TDS Certificate will be issued to them.
3. The applicants must be enrolled with Office of CGA for appointment as consultant and the enrolment number should be specified in the application.
4. Applications should be addressed to Sr. Accounts Officer (Admin). The last date for receipt of application is 18.10.2019. Applications received after due date and without supporting documents will not be considered / entertained.
5. The date and time of interview shall be notified subsequently. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
Sr.Accounts Officer (Admin)
To: Applicants enrolled with O/o CGA
Related to Your Search:
- Retired government officers for engagement as consultants in the Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, on contract basis – DoPT
- Providing a link of CPAO website in the websites of Ministries/Departrnents and their attached/ subordinate offices to get the status of 7th CPC pension revision by the central civil pensioners
- Engagement of retired central government officers as consultant on contract basis on DPIIT For CSS Officers
- DoPT – Engagement of a consultant in the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare
- Engagement of a consultant in the Department of Pension & Pensioners Welfare
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Engagement of Retired Government Officers as Consultant on contract basis in the Directorate General of Health Services as Under Secretary level
- CGA- Revised requirements for the registration of former Government officials who are ready to work as consultants
- Engagement of retired Government officers on contract basis at the level of Section Officer and Assistant Section Officer in the Directorate General of Health Services – DoPT 2020
- Engagement of retired central Government officers as consultants at Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer level – DoPT Orders 2019