DoPT latest orders on Coronavirus
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 22nd April, 2021
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Vaccination of all Central Government employees – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to state that this Department has been issuing instructions, from time to time, regarding the preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID-19. Vide O.M of even number, dated 6th April 2021, all Central Government employees of the age of 45 years and above were advised to get themselves vaccinated, so as to effectively contain the spread of COVID-19. They were further advised to continue to follow covid-appropriate behavior, even after vaccination, particularly, frequent washing of hands/sanitization, maintenance of social distancing and putting on masks, etc.
The government has been monitoring the situation very closely, and it has been decided to vaccinate all the citizens who have attained the age of 18 years and above. Accordingly, in partial modification of the O.M. of even number dated 6th April 2021, all Central Government employees are advised to get themselves vaccinated so as to effectively contain the spread of Covid-19. Further, they may continue to follow covid protocols, even after vaccination, as advised vide the said O.M.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
All the Ministries /Departments, Government of India
PMO/ Cabinet Secretariat
Related to Your Search:
- COVID-19 Vaccination for Central Government employees
- Free Precaution Dose to all Central Government Employees as a Preventive measure to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus – Covid Vaccination Amrit Mahotsav – DoPT
- Relaxation in CCS Leave rules 1972 for central government employees – COVID19 – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- 50% Attendance of Central Government Employees – DoPT orders on Covid-19
- DoPT attendance circular 2021 regarding Novel Coronavirus COVID- 19
- Commencement of meeting with messages on Covid-19 related precautions – DoPT 2020
- Latest DoPT Order – Preventive measures to contain the spread of COVID19 for all Central Government Employees
- 100% Central Government employees to attend office on regular basis with effect from 7th February 2022 – DoPT Order
- Suspension of marking the biometric attendance in all govt offices latest DoPT Order