Conversion of Kendriya Vidyalaya, SPG, Dwarka, New Delhi from Civil Sector to Project Sector – KVS Orders
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, SHAHEED JEET SINGH MARG, NEW DELHI – 110016
Approval of the Honble HRM-cum-Chairmar, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is hereby conveyed for the conversion of Kendriya Vidyalaya, SPG, Dwarka, New Delhi from Civil Sector to Project Sector with effect from 01.04.2014 on the request of the Sponsoring Authority.
The sponsor i.e. Special Protection Group. New Delhi will be responsible to provide:
1. Permanent Vidyalaya building as per specification of the KVS.
2. 100% staff quarters to all the staff of the Kendriya Vidyalaya.
3. All recurring & non-recurring expenditure including proportionate over-head charges and future development expenditure.
The sponsor shall remit the budgeted amount of recurring/Non-recurring expenditure in advance instalments to the Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Delhi Region i.e. first instaIlment in the month of April and second in the month of October for each financial year.
In case the sponsor fails to fulfill their commitment as agreed to, the Commissioner, KVS is empowered to reduce the number of classes/sections and also direct the closure of Kendriya Vidyalaya by giving due notice to the sponsor.
The admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as per the priorities/rules prescribed by the KVS under Project Sector.
Joint Commissioner (Pers.)
Related to Your Search:
- KVS Orders 2013 : Opening of new KV School at Thiruvarur
- Fee hike in Kendriya Vidyalayas – Academic year 2017-18
- Employees posted in project sector KVs face a delay in receiving their salaries and other dues
- Disbursal of salary for October 2013, Bonus and DA arrears to staff reg
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Khanpur Distt, Roopnagar, Punjab
- KVS Order 2014: Shifting of KVS(RO), Ernakulam, Kerala to Thiruvannthpuram, Kerala
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota
- KVS 7th Pay Commission: Pay Bill for the month of August 2017
- Pay revision of employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan in terms of Central Civil Services (Revised Pay), Rules, 2016