Confederation firmly condemns and rejects central government’s unilateral decision. We call on the Government to urgently reconsider the decision and revoke the freezing orders for DA & DR.
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi – 110001
Email: [email protected]
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES AND WORKERS
STRONGLY OPPOSE DA & DR FREEZING
Central Government’s decision to freeze three instalments of Dearness Allowance (DA) of Central Government Employees and Dearness Relief (DR) of Pensioners from 01.01.2020 to 30.06.2021 is a severe and unexpected blow to the Central Government Employees and Pensioners. Already most of the Central Government employees and Pensioners have contributed one day’s salary and Pension to PM CARES Fund.
Confederation strongly oppose and protest the unilateral decision of the Central Government. We demand the Government to review the decision immediately and withdraw the DA & DR freezing orders.
Confederation CHQ is in touch with National Council (JCM) Staff Side Secretary and other leaders. Efforts are being made to arrive at a united stand and convey the same to Government through Secretary, JCM Staff Side. Detailed statement of Confederation will be issued shortly.
Confederation of CGE& Workers
Source : Confederation
Related to Your Search:
- Government to withdraw the freezing of DA will have a serious impact of the HRA of the Central Govt employees
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Unilateral decision by Government will not be accepted – Staff Side
- Government is not in favour of a negotiated settlement on the 7th CPC related issues with the staff side – Confederation
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia Bonus payable to Gramin DAk Sevaks from Rs.3500/- to Rs.7000/-
- 5th CPC parity is also beneficial but option-I parity of 7th CPC is more beneficial – confederationhq
- MACP and National Anomaly Committee Issues: Confederation
- Confederation Of Central Government Employees Protest against abnormal delay in declaration of Bonus & DA
- Historic Strike of Central Government Employees will begin within a few hours : Confederation
- DA MERGER & INTERIM RELIEF – CONFEDERATION WRITES TO SECRETARY JCM STAFF SIDE, NATIONAL COUNCIL