Confederation Parliament March : 20000 Central Government Employees Will Participate
Dated 14th October 2016
CHALO DELHI CHALO PARLIAMENT
15TH DECEMBER 2016
CONFEDERATION PARLIAMENT MARCH
20000 CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES WILL PARTICIPATE
ENSURE PARTICIPATION FROM EACH AFFILIATED
ORGANIZATION AND STATE/DISTRICT/REGIONAL C-O-Cs
COME ONE, COME ALL, COME IN HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS
WHEN INJUSTICE IS CONTINUED AND JUSTICE DELAYED INDEFINITELY,
PROTEST AND STRIKE BECOME INEVITABLE
1. All National Secretariat Members (CHQ Office Bearers)
2. Chief Executive of Affiliated organisations
3. General Secretaries of all C-O-Cs
As you are aware, the National Secretariat of the Confederation has decided to organize three-phase agitational programmes protesting against the totally negative attitude of the Government against the Central Government employees and pensioners and also demanding immediate settlement of their legitimate demands, including increase in minimum pay and fitment formula as assured by three Cabinet Ministers including Home Minster, Finance Minister and Railway Minister.
1st Phase : 20.10.2016 : Protest demonstration and gate meetings. Adopting and sending resolution to Government.
2nd Phase : 07.11.2016 : Mass Dharna
3rd Phase : 15.12.2016 : Massive Parliament March
It is also decided that the agitational programmes shall culminate in strike, jointly with all like minded organisations.
SERIOUS PREPARATIONS FOR PARLIAMENT MARCH SHOULD BEGIN NOW ITSELF
The National Secretariat has decided to ensure participation of not less than 20000 central Govt. Employees in the Parliament March on 15.12.2016. The following quota has been fixed to each affiliated organization and C-O-Cs. Only two months are left now. It is needless to say that the participation of 20000 employees can be ensured only if each affiliated organization and COC make sincere and conscious effort to ensure the participation of maximum employees from their organization/C-O-C as per quota fixed. Employees are ready, only thing is that leaders should take the initiative to mobilise them.
Each affiliated organisation should fix quota to their state/District/Divisional units. Similarly each C-O-C should fix quota to each affiliated organization at state/District level. This work should be done in a serious and systematic manner on top priority basis. Continuous follow up action on day-to day basis is also required. Travel tickets, special vehicles etc. should be booked well in advance. Waiting upto the last minute and then stating non-availability of tickets as reason for non-participation or less participation should be avoided. Maximum flags and banners are also to be brought by each unit of organization/COCs.
All affiliated organisations and C-O-Cs are requested to give wide publicity to the Parliament March through all means of Communications including print and electronic media, websites and social media. Let us all join together to make the Parliament March a historic event and grand success.
Copy of the circulars fixing quota to each Unit/organization issued by all Affiliated of Confederation and C-O-Cs may be emailed to Confederation CHQ for publishing in the website.
15TH DECEMBER 2016 : PARLIAMENT MARCH
1. National Federation of Postal Employees (all affiliates) : 10000
2. Income Tax Employees Federation : 2500
3. Audit & Accounts Association : 1000
4. Civil Accounts Employees Association : 800
5. National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees : 300
6. Ground Water Board Employees Association : 300
7. Other Affiliates (Each) : 100
8. COC West Bengal : 1000
9. COC Tamilnadu : 1000
10. COC Kerala : 500
11. COC Uttar Pradesh : 1000
12. COC Mumbai : 500
13. COC Nagpur : 300
14. COC Andhra/Telangana : 1000
15. COC Karnataka : 500
16. All other COCs (Each) : 300
17. COC Delhi : 3000
E-mail: [email protected]
Source : Confederation
Related to Your Search:
- NATIONWIDE CAMPAIGN AND AGITATIONAL PROGRAMMES CULMINATING IN STRIKE
- 16th March 2017 Strike – Participation of Employees All Time High
- Confederation postponed the One Day Strike from Feb 15th to March 16th 2017
- Confederation News – Ensure mass scale participation in the 2013 December 12th Parliament March
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
- FIVE LAKHS CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES MARCH TO PARLIAMENT FOR SETTLEMENT OF TEN POINTS CHARTER OF DEMANDS
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- Scrap NPS restore defined benefit old pension scheme (OPS) for all Central govt employees & State Govt employees. Settle 10 points charter of demands of confederation.
- An Appeal for participation in the agitational programmes of confederation for realisation of 20 point charter of demands