Confederation One Day Strike on 15.11.2018 Postponed
CONFEDERATION ONE DAY STRIKE ON 15-11-2018 POSTPONED TO 2019 JANUARY 8th & 9th.
TWO DAYS STRIKE JOINTLY WITH CENTRAL TRADE UNIONS AND ALL INDIA STATE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES FEDERATION (AISGEF).
NO CHANGE IN THE CHARTER OF DEMANDS
SCRAP NPS WILL BE THE NUMBER ONE DEMAND.
As you are aware, in the National Convention of Workers held at Mavlankar Hall, New Delhi on 28th September 2018, all the Central Trade Unions (except BMS) and all other independent Federations have declared two days nationwide strike on 8th & 9th January 2019 against the anti-people and anti-labour policies of the NDA Government.
In the resolution adopted in the June 10th Hyderabad National Convention of Confederation and also in the National Secretariat meeting held thereafter, we have decided that the 2018 November 15th strike of Confederation will be changed, if the Central Trade Unions declare nationwide strike, so that the dates of both strikes will be synchronized to make it a joint strike.
Accordingly, the National Secretariat of Confederation has decided to postpone the 15th November 2018 strike to 2019 JANUARY 8th & 9th. The strike will be for two days. There is no change in the Confederation charter of demands.
SCRAP NPS AND RESTORE OPS FOR ALL
will be the number one demand. All India State Government Employees Federation has also decided to postpone the strike to 2019 JANUARY 8th & 9th.
Mob. & WhatsApp:
Related to Your Search:
- NJCA MEETING: Revival of Indefinite Strike – AIRF & NFIR yet to take a decision
- Confederation News – National convention of all Central Trade Unions held on 6th August 2013
- Confederation News : Decision of Central Trade Unions held on 8th July 2013
- ALL INDIA TRADE UNION EDUCATION CAMP AND ALL INDIA WOMEN’S CONVENTION
- Nationwide General Strike on 8th & 9th January 2019 – Confederation
- NFPE CALLS UPON POSTAL EMPLOYEES TO MAKE 2019 JANUARY 8th & 9th TWO DAYS STRIKE – A GRAND SUCCESS
- Central trade unions will announce one-day nationwide strike on September 2
- 10 central trade unions stick to plan for 1-day nation-wide strike on September 2
- AIRF to observe December 05, 2014 as National Protest Day against anti working class policies of Government.