Confederation News – Upgradation of Cities on the basis of 2011 Census Figure – Government Reply to Confederation
Confederation News – Confederation publishes the reply letter form finance ministry regarding the upgradation of Cities on the basis of 2011 Census Figure…
Upgradation of cities on the basis of latest figure of 2011 exhibited in the website for the purpose of grant of HRA/Transport Allowance – regarding.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi : October, 2013
The Secretary General,
Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers,
New Delhi- 110001
Subject: Upgradation of cities on the basis of latest figure of 2011 exhibited in the website for the purpose of grant of HRA/Transport Allowance – regarding.
I am directed to refer to your letter Ref: No.Confen./GENL/2013 dated 26.09.2013, received through Deptt. of Pers. and Trg., on the above mentioned subject and to say that the final report of the Census-2011 has not yet been released by the Office of Registrar General & Census Commissioner of India.
As such, action for revision of classification of cities/towns can only be initiated on receipt of the final population figures of the Census-2011.
(Inder Jeet Tanwar)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of HRA/Transport Allowance at enhanced rates to the Central Government employees as per Census 2011 – regarding.
- Revision of classification cities for the purpose of House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance to Central Government employees
- Grant of HRA at enhanced rates to the Central Government employees as per 2011 census – Confederation
- Finance Ministry issued orders on upgradation of cities / towns on the basis of Census 2011 for the purpose of House Rent Allowance
- Based on the Census of 2011 HRA and TA increased for Central Government employees from April 2014
- Revision of House Rent Allowance for CPSE employees on the basis of Census – 2011
- Reply to 7th CPC Questionnaire is being prepared by Confederation CHQ
- 7th CPC HRA : Grant of House Rent Allowance to Central Government employees on basis of Census-2011
- Demand to calculate House Rent Allowance based on Census 2011 should gain prominence..!