Confederation News : Decision of Central Trade Unions held on 8th July 2013
Confederation General Secretary Shri.M.Krishnan uploaded a brief outcome of the meeting of Central Trade Unions held on 8.7.2013 on his official blog yesterday.
“The Joint meeting of Central Trade Unions held on 8th July 2013 at BMS office, New Delhi has decided the following course of joint mobilization/agitations and activities
1. National Convention of Trade Unions on 6th August 2013 at Mavalankar Hall, New Delhi
2. State level and district level rallies/agitations/demonstrations / jail bharo etc during last week of September 2013
3. March/demonstration before Parliament in the month of December during Parliament session.
4. In various sectors like Coal, Telecom, Banks & Insurance, Transport, Power, Port & Dock etc, joint struggles/strikes are being planned/undertaken by the respective federations. All support should be extended to those struggles. Central Trade Unions should also jointly endeavour to develop sectoral struggles in various sectors.
Dates and details of programmes in September and December will be finalized through joint consultation of Central Trade Unions and announced from the National Convention”.
Source : www.confederationhq.blogspot.in
Related to Your Search:
- Confederation News – National convention of all Central Trade Unions held on 6th August 2013
- Confederation One Day Strike on 15.11.2018 Postponed
- National Secretariat Meeting on 9.8.2017 at Bengaluru – Confederation
- NJCA MEETING: Revival of Indefinite Strike – AIRF & NFIR yet to take a decision
- AIRF to observe December 05, 2014 as National Protest Day against anti working class policies of Government.
- 10 central trade unions stick to plan for 1-day nation-wide strike on September 2
- 7th CPC News : Joint Meeting of AIRF, AIDEF and Confederation on 29.6.2013
- ALL INDIA TRADE UNION EDUCATION CAMP AND ALL INDIA WOMEN’S CONVENTION
- Confederation News – Ensure mass scale participation in the 2013 December 12th Parliament March