Confederation publishes the nationwide agitational programme starts from 11th, 19th and 25th September, 2014…
Phase I – 11.09.2014 – Protest Demonstration at all important places and submission of Memorandum to Cabinet Secretary and all Departmental Heads
NB: copy to the Memorandum, Charter of Demands and explanatory notes on Charter of Demands will be exhibited in the website on 10.09.2014.
Phase – II – 19.09.2014 – Nationwide Day Long Mass Dharna at all important centres.
Phase – III – 25.09.2014 – Mass Dharna at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi
Following are the Demands: –
1. Merger of DA with pay for all employees w.e.f. 01.01.2014 including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
2. Grant of Interim Relief to all employees including Gramin Dak Sewaks and Pensioners.
3. Inclusion of Gramin Dak Sewaks under the purview of 7th Central Pay Commission
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and grant statutory defined pension to all including those appointed on or after 01.01.2004.
5. Date of effect of 7th CPC recommendation should be 01.01.2014.
6. Regularisation and Revision of wages of casual labourers and contract workers.
7. Removal of 5% condition for compassionate appointment.
8. Fill up all vacant post and creation of New Post wherever justified.
9. Stop Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractorisation and Privatisation of Government function.
10. Grant productivity Linked Bonus to all without ceiling; Compute bonus as weighted average of PLB for those not covered by PLB agreement.
11. Revise OTA and NDA and implement arbitration awards.
12. Settle all pending anomalies of 5th and 6th Pay Commission.
All CHQ office bearers, General Secretaries of State C-O-Cs, Chief Executives of all affiliates and Branch/District/Divisional Secretaries are requested to mobilize maximum employees in the above programme.
Related to Your Search:
- Charter of Demands submitted to Cabinet Secretary by Confederation
- Confederation declares Nationwide Agitational Programme – Demands including DA Merger and Interim Relief
- Confederation: Mass Dharna in Front of Finance Ministers Office on 23.5.2017
- Autonomous Bodies invited to join the Confederation’s agitational programme
- DEMANDING 7th CPC, DA MERGER and more: A GRAND SUCCESS OF MASS DHARNA CONDUCTED AT ALL MAJOR CENTRES.
- Confederation confirms No Change in the Mass Dharna
- Revise allowances including HRA with effect from 01.01.2016 – Mass Dharna 23rd MAY 2017
- An Appeal for participation in the agitational programmes of confederation for realisation of 20 point charter of demands
- CONFEDERATION NATIONAL SECRETARIAT DECIDED TO ORGANIZE NATION WIDE CAMPAIGN AND PROTEST PROGRAMME AGAINST THE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE OF THE NDA GOVERNMENT TOWARDS CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DEMANDS