CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL AND SPORTS BOARD
Department of Personnel and Training
SUB: NOTICE FOR SALE OF CONDEMNED VEHICLE
Sealed bids are invited for sale of one no. Tata Indica, 2002 make of condemned vehicle on as-is-wherw-is-basis.
Instructions and terms & condition
1. The vehicles are offered for disposal on “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”.
2. The bidder may inspect the said vchicles from 01/06/2013 to 05/06/2013 between 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM on working days. In this regard contact Mr.Piyush Jain, Junior Supervisor Games at Ph. No. 9212799477. No Complaint whatsoever will be entertained after the bid is submitted or before or after the vehicle is lifted from the premises. No request for inspection after submission of bid will be accepted.
3. The sealed bids super scribed ‘Bids for sale of condemned vehicles” on an envelope, will be received latest by 06/06/2013 through Indian post. The same will be opened on 07/06/2013 in the presence of bidders, if any. No bids either by post or in hand will be received after that time and date specified above. The Bids should he addressed to Secretary, CCSCSB, Room No. 361, 3rd floor, Lokanayak Bhawan, khan Market, New Delhi-03.
4. The offers given in the valid bids received on due date and time only will be considered.
5. In the event of acceptance of Bids, the successful bidder will be required to deposit full amount in shape of DD in favour of “Secretary, CCSCSB, New Delhi”.
6. The vehicle will be delivered only after the receipt of full payment and has to be lifted within 02 days of completion of deal.
7. Once the release order is issued, this office will not be responsible either for safe custody or for any loss or damage to the subject vehicle.
8. The highest bid once accepted is not transferable to anyone. In case the bidder is a company, the name of the company should be indicated as the bidder. In such cases the person appearing for the company should have the authorization letter in a proper format issued from a competent authority of the company.
9. Only the highest bid amount in and above the minimum reserve price will be accepted.
10.The Secretary, CCSCSB reserves the right to reject any or all the bids without assigning any reasons. The Secretary,CCSCSB also reserves the right to withdraw the said vehicle from the auction without assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of the Secretary., CCSCSB will be final in this regard during the process of this Bid-cum sale at any stage.