Constitution a Committee of Officers representing each stream under the Chairmanship of Member Staff with Secretary to Board as co-Chairman to formulate a Comprehensive transfer policy starting from the lowest level up to various posts in Board.
(GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
(MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
New Delhi, dated 26.6.2014
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee of officers representing each stream under the Chairmanship of Member Staff with Secretary to Board as co-Chairman to formulate a Comprehensive transfer policy starting from the lowest level up to various posts in Board. The Committee will consist of the following Members:-
i) Director General (RHS), Railway Board
ii) Director General (RPF), Railway Board
ill) Addl. Member (Traffic), Railway Board
iv) Addl. Member (PU), Railway Board
v) Addl. Member (L), Railway Board
vi) Addl. Member (CE), Railway Board
vii) Addl. Member (Signal), Railway Board
viii) Addl. Member (Budget), Railway Board
ix) Addl. Member (Planning), Railway Board
x) Addl. Member/Staff (now Adviser/Staff), Railway Board
xi) Adviser (Stores), Railway Board
2. The Terms of reference of the Committee will be as under:-
i) Comprehensive transfer policy to be formulated;
ii) Minimum tenure and maximum period for each level be defined;
iii) Maximum number of years an officer can stay in one location/city;
iv) Rotation of officer to various Zones in Railways to have Pan-India exposure;
v) Compulsory shifting after maximum period of stay;
vi) Prescribing minimum number of experience in divisions for posting as DRM and minimum experience in number of Zones for GM posts as well as posts in Railway Board;
vii) Examining the possibility of not posting the officer to the native divisions, if desired not to be posted to native zones;
viii) Streamlining the feeder cadre for each level of promotion and cadre management;
ix) Any other references to be made by Chairman and Members of the Board; and
x) Any references to be made by Minister of State for Railways and Minister for Railways.
3. The Headquarter of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
4. The Chairman, Co-Chairman and Members of the Committee will be eligible to draw TA/DA, as per extant rules.
Related to Your Search:
- Railways: Committee to examine the demand for consideration of Ticket Checking Staff as Running Staff
- Constitution of a Committee to review the Long Term Contracting (LTC)
- Ministry of Railways have decided to constitute a committee for evolving a new formula for Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) on Indian Railways.
- Appointment and posting of General Managers, Members and Chairman in the Railway Board
- Draft Transfer Policy for Railway’s Officers issued by Railway Board for comments/suggestions
- Railway Board constitutes committee for revision of Incentive Bonus
- Railway Board have decided to constitute a Committee for inclusion of fresh categories within the ambit of Risk & Hardship Allowance
- COMPREHENSIVE TRANSFER POLICY FOR RAILWAY OFFICERS
- Railway Minister seeks higher pay scale from 7th CPC for railway officers