CEA Latest DoPT Order 2021 | Child Education Allowance 2020-2021
No.A-27012/ 02 / 2017-Estt.(AL)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Block-IV, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi.
Dated: 1st July, 2021
Subject: Clarifications on Children Education Allowance (CEA) during COVID-19 epidemic Lockdown period.
This Department has been receiving several references/ queries from Central Government employees stating that in the prevailing pandemic situation, result/report cards were not sent to the parents by the School through SMS / email, and fee is also being deposited online, and the parents are having difficulty in claiming CEA.
2 . The matter has been considered and it has been decided that in relaxation of para 2(b) of this Department’s OM No.A-27012/02/2017- Estt.(AL) dated 17th July, 2018, the CEA claims may also be considered through a self-certification made from the concerned employees or through printout of e-mail/SMS of result/ report card/ fee payment, in addition to the prescribed modes of claims only for the academic years ending March, 2020
and March, 2021.
- Cases already settled in favour of the Central Government servant need not be reopened.
Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India.
- NIC with a request to upload the OM on the website of DoPT.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission Grant of Children Education Allowance
- Clarification on Children Education Allowance – DOP
- Opening of reimbursement of Children education allowance CEA claim for Central Government employees for the academic year 2020-2021
- Dopt issued clarification orders on reimbursement of ‘Examination Fee’ under Children Education Allowance
- Electronic receipts acceptable for claiming Children Education Allowance (CEA) by central government employees
- 25% Hike in Allowances – Dopt Orders on increase in certain allowances by further 25% Dearness Allowances w.e.f. 1.1.2014
- CHILDREN EDUCATION ALLOWANCE, Hostel Subsidy Claims & Travelling Allowance Entitlement: PCDA’s instructions
- Clarification on Children Education Allowance (CEA) – Dopt orders on 22.8.2016
- Clarification in respect of grant of Children Education Allowance: 7th CPC