Child Care Leave Clarification by DoPT: Removal of requirement of minimum period of 15 Days –
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
[Department of Personnel & Training]
New Delhi, the 5th June, 2014
Subject: Child Care Leave (CCL) in respect of Central Government Employees as a result of Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations – Clarification – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No.13018/2/2008-Estt.(L) dated 11/09/2008 regarding introduction of Child Care Leave(CCL) in respect of Central Government employees.
Subsequently, clarifications have been issued vide OMs dated 29.9.2008, 18.11.2008, 02.12.2008 and dated 07.09.2010. Child Care Leave at present is allowed for a minimum period of 15 days. References have been received from various quarters seeking a review of this stipulation.
2. The matter has been considered in consultation with Department of Expenditure, and it has been decided to remove the requirement of minimum period of 15 days’ CCL. There is no change as regards other conditions of this leave.
3. These orders take effect from the date of issue of this Office Memorandum.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Child Care Leave – DoPT
- DoPT: Treatment of period of Leave towards minimum residency period for in-situ promotion under MFCS
- CHILD CARE LEAVE : DOPT and FINMIN ORDERS
- Clarification on Child Care Leave – Dopt issued orders on 12.1.2016
- Child Care Leave to Female Industrial Employees of Defence Establishments – Clarification order issued by Dopt
- Clarification on the admissibility of House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the Child Care Leave (CCL) – Reg.
- Jammu and Kashmir government women employees can now get 2-years child care leave
- Proposals on Child Care Leave (CCL) and Maternity Leave
- Child Care Leave (CCL) – Railways