Change in criteria for benchmarking of ACR as per 7th CPC recommendations:-
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL,PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
QUESTION NO 2087
ANSWERED ON 04.08.2016
Change in criteria for benchmarking of ACR
2087 Shri Rajeev Shukla
Will the Minister of PERSONNEL,PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS be pleased to state :-
(a) whether there is any proposal to introduce any mechanism to review the performance outcome of Government officials and to change the criteria for benchmarking of Annual Confidential Report (ACR); and
(b) if so, the details thereof and whether this would be implemented along with implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission?
Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office. (DR. JITENDRA SINGH)
(a) & (b): The Government of India has accepted the recommendation of the Seventh Pay Commission with regard to Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) scheme and withholding of annual increments as under:-
(i) Benchmarking for performance appraisal for promotion and financial upgradation under MACPS to be enhanced from ‘Good’ to ‘Very Good’.
(ii) Withholding of annual increments in the case of those employees, who are not able to meet the benchmark either for MACP or a regular Promotion within the first 20 years of service.
Related to Your Search:
- Change in criteria for benchmarking of ACR
- ‘Good’ to ‘Very Good’ – 7th CPC enhancing the performance level for MACP and Regular Promotion
- Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) – 7th Pay Commission Report
- 7th Pay Commission Notification: No annual increment for non-performing employees
- 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Hike
- 7th Pay Commission – Weekly Work Report to Decide Annual Increment
- Performance is the main constraint on Annual Increment in 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission – No Annual Increment for Non Performing Employees
- Just good won’t be good enough to get government employees an annual raise now