CGEWHO Kolkata (Phase-II) Housing Scheme: Notice for meeting
TO ALL BENEFICIARIES OF KOLKATA (PHASE-II) HOUSING SCHEME
On 29th August 2014 (Friday) at 10:00 Hours Shri Akhilesh Kumar, Officiating CEO, CGEWHO intends to meet the beneficiaries of Kolkata (Phase-II) Project at the Project Office.
In the meeting all the concerned officials shall remain present. All Beneficiaries, specifically who are raising queries and writing frequently to the Ministry/CGEWHO are hereby informed about the above visit.
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification regarding the Partial Completion Certificate issued by CMDA for CGEWHO’s Chennai (Phase-II) Housing Scheme for 27 Blocks
- Current status of Chennai Phase-II Housing Project
- CGEWHO Hyderabad (Ph-III) Housing Project : List of Beneficiaries who opted for car parking space
- CGEWHO Kolkata Phase II Housing Scheme: FAQ & Pre-Final Costing
- CGEWHO : Allotment of Lowest Floor Flats in CGEWHO’s Hyderabad (Phase-III) Housing Scheme as per Rule 24 on Medical Ground
- CGEWHO Mohali (Phase III) : Mohali (Ph-III) Housing Project: Invitation for Expression of Interest
- CGEWHO Announcement on Housing Scheme at Mohali
- Jaipur (Phase II) Housing Scheme : Flats are available for immediate allotment on the basis of ‘first come first serve
- Greater Noida Housing Scheme – Details of 102nd Executive Committee meeting held on 27/08/2014