CGA – Revised requirements for the registration of former Government officials who are ready to work as consultants
No. G-25014/10 1/2018-19/ M F.CGA /IAD/491-529
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNTS
MAHALEKHA NIYANTRAK BHAWAN
E-BLOCK, GPO COMPLEX, INA , NEW DELHI – 110023
Subject: Revised terms and condition for the enrolment of retired Government officials willing to be worked as consultant
In continuation of this office OM No. G-25014/13/20 I 5- I 6/M F.CGA/IAD/250-288 dated 08.07.2015 regarding revised proforma and terms and conditions for the enrolment of retired Govt. officers willing to work as consultant, the following term s and condition may be read as
i. Serial Number 2:
“A retired official will be eligible for enrolment as consultant within one year from the date of retirement” and
ii. Serial No. 14(a)
“The consultant must not assign or sub-contract any part of the services”.
As such the retired Govt. servant has to apply for enrolment or his name as consultant within one year of his retirement failing which his request will not be considered for enrolment. However prescribed proforma and other terms & conditions envisaged in the above OM dated 08.07.2015 will remain same.
This issues with the approval of the Controller General of Accounts.
Sr. Accounts Officer (IAD)
- All Pr.CCAs./CCA s/CAs/FC (holding independent charge)
- The Sr. Accounts Officer, ITD Sect ion, Office of CGA for uploading at CGA’s website under IAD icon.
Related to Your Search:
- Revised proforma for the enrolment of retired Government officials willing to be hired as consultants – CGA Orders
- Implementation of Pay fixation orders in terms of the Hon’ble CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi’s order dated 6th March, 2017.
- MoD – Engagement of Consultant at the level of Section officer and Private Secretary in Ministry of Defence
- CGA – Timely submission of the cases for approval of voluntary retirement / resignation
- Dopt Orders 2015 – Engagement of a retired officer of CSS as consultant on contract basis
- DoPT 2021 – Engagement of Retired Government Officers on outsourced basis at the level of Consultant in Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- CPAO – Applications for engagement of Three Consultants on Contract Basis
- DoPT – Engagement of retired Government Employees as Consultant in the OL Division Department of Posts through advertisement
- Retired government officers for engagement as consultants in the Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, on contract basis – DoPT