Latest news on central vigilance commission
CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION
Satarkta Bhawan, G.P.O. Complex,
Block A, INA, New Delhi-10023
Circular No. 18/09/21
Subject: Providing list of organizations covered under the administrative control of ministries/ departments of Govt. of India- regd.
The Central Vigilance Commission has decided to have a comprehensive database of Central Govt. organizations. Therefore, all the ministries/departments of Govt. of India are requested to provide to the Commission, a list of all such organizations, which are under their administrative control.
2, Further, 1t may be noted that Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT), vide their Office Memorandum No. 399/2010-AVD-III (Part-II) dated 15.01.2019 (copy enclosed) has clarified that Central Vigilance Commission shall have jurisdiction over such organizations, where “in a combination of the Central Government, one or more State Government, one or more government Companies and one or more corporations owned or controlled by the Central Government/State Government, the cumulative share of the Central Government is not less than 51% of the paid up share capital”. In view of the DoPT’s O.M., the list of organizations to be provided by the ministries/departments should include those organizations also, where the cumulative share of Central Govt. is not less than 51%, as specified in the DoPT’s O.M. dated 15.01.2019 mentioned above.
3. The information sought by the Commission in paras (1) and (2) above 3 to be submitted in the formats enclosed as Annexure-A and Annexure-B to this circular.
4. All ministries/departments may also nominate a ‘Nodal’ Officer, who can be contacted for exchange of communication on this aspect, as and when required. The contact details, i.e., Phone No., Email ID, etc. of the ‘Nodal’ Officer may be provided to the Commission.
5. The above information, duly signed by an authorized person, may be provided to the Commission through written communication or through email (preferably through email) at email id evo[dot]iem[dash]cvc[at]gov[dot]in, latest by 30.09.2021.
Officer on Special Duty
Encl.: As above.
Related to Your Search:
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – Update list of Central Government Cadre Controlling Authorities
- DoPT – Appointment of DS / Directors working in the Ministries / Departments under Central Staffing Scheme (CSS) to Non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) on shift basis
- DoPT: Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/Departments under Central Staffing Scheme(CSS) to non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission(CVC) on shift basis
- Deputation/Foreign Service of Officers of CSS – DoPT
- Latest DoPT Orders 2020 – Grant of vigilance clearance for obtaining passport
- Details of Liaison Officers for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes appointed in the Ministries/ Departments – regarding
- Extension of tenure of officers working as CVO in CPSEs and other organizations under Ministries/Departments beyond 5 years and upto 7 years
- Staff position in various Cadres/ Central Training Institutes(CTIs) /other Training Institutes – DoPT 2020
- IDENTIFICATION OF SENSITIVE POSTS IN CENTRAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION