Central Govt Pensioners/Family Pensioners should submit Life Certificate to their respective banks
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Central Pension Accounting Office
Trikoot-II, Bhikaji Coma Place
New Delhi — 110 066
Sub: Submission of Life Certificate in the month of November, 2014
Attention is invited to this Office OM No. CPAO/Tech/Pre-2006/Revision/2011-12/191 dated 23rd October, 2012 circulating therewith a copy of CPAO’s’ advertisement in English released in the leading national and regional dailies on 21st October, 2012 regarding obtaining of life certificate in the revised format by the authorized banks from the Central Civil pensioner/ family pensioner in November every year.
It was also advised that the information on the current address and telephone number collected from the Life Certificates is to be updated on the banks master data with the CPPC and the updated master data is required to be sent to CPAO not later than the last week of December every year.
Since the pensioners/family pensioners would start approaching the banks for life certificate from 1st of November, it is reiterated that all Pension Account Holding Branches must be sensitized to ensure the receipt of Life Certificate in the revised format (copy enclosed).
The updated master data must reach CPAO not later than the last week of December, 2014. The modified format of Life Certificate is also available on CPAO’s website www.cpao.nic.in at the link “Forms-For Pensioners” appearing on the left pane of Home Page.
Related to Your Search:
- Use of modified format of Life Certificate by all banks
- Reminder of Life Certificates Submission
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Submission of Life Certificate
- Modification in Life Certificate of Pensioners – Acknowledgement to be issued
- Aadhar based Digital Life Certificate (Jeevan Pramaan): CPAO O.M. Dated 20.03.2015
- Notice for the Pensioners
- CPAO: Not required to visit the bank to activate their first payment of pension
- CPAO: Timely commencement of family pension in favour of spouse by banks in the event of death of the pensioners
- Self Certification by the Family Pensioner Itself: Amendment to the Scheme for payment of pensions by auuthorized bank