CGGPRA Amendment Rules 2020
MINISTRY OF HOUSING AND URBAN AFFAIRS
(DIRECTORATE OF ESTATES)
New Delhi, the 30th July, 2020
G.S.R. 489(E). – In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following further amendments to the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation CGGPRA Rules, 2017, namely :-
1. (1) These rules may be called the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation (Amendment) Rules, 2020.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017, in rule 33, –
(i) in clause (a), in sub-clause (i), for the word “four”, the word “seven” shall be substituted;
(ii) in the second proviso, for the word “eleven”, the word “eight” shall be substituted.
D.THARA, Jt. Secy.
Note: The principal rules were published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide notification number G.S.R. 598(E), dated the 16th June, 2017 and subsequently amended vide notification number G.S.R 99(E), dated the 4th February, 2019 and G.S.R 883(E), dated the 27th November, 2019.
Related to Your Search:
- To amend the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules 2020
- Gazette Notification regarding the amendment in the Central Civil Services (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981
- Notification regarding Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi)
- The Minimum Wages Central Amendment Rules, 2019
- Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting
- 7th CPC Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table – Gazette Notification
- Amendment in the provisions for retention/allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation on re-appointment in an eligible Central Government Office or fresh appointment/re-appointment in Statutory/autonomous/quasi-judicial bodies etc.
- Amendment in retention period of residence in case of terminal leave or retirement : Directorate of Estates Orders
- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates