House Building Advance (HBA)
Central Government employees have a low-interest house construction advance
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said the lowering of interest rates will encourage more government employees to buy new houses as they were “a major contributor” to the overall demand.
Also Read: 7th Pay Commission House Building Advance
New Measures to Boost Housing Sector
Relaxation of ECB guidelines for Affordable housing
- ECB guidelines will be relaxed to facilitate financing for home buyers who are eligible under the PMAY, in consultation with RBI.
- This is in addition to the existing norms for ECB for affordable housing.
House Building Advance
- The interest rate on House Building Advance shall be lowered and linked with the 10 Year G Sec Yields.
- Government servants contribute to a major component of demand for houses. This will encourage more government servants to buy new houses
Related to Your Search:
- HBA – House Building Advance Reduced from 8.5% to 7.9% for a Period of One Year
- HOUSE BUILDING ADVANCE for Central Government Employees
- Small Family Norms in House Building Advance Rules-2017 as per the recommendations of 7th CPC
- Recommendations made by the GST Council for the Housing Sector to promote Affordable Housing for the masses come into force
- House Building Advance – Enhancement of ceiling of House Building Advance from Rs.15 to Rs.25 lakhs in Tamil Nadu
- Clarifications regarding House Building Advance
- Effective rate of tax and credit available to the builders for payment of tax are summarized in the table for pre-GST and GST regime
- Small Family Norms in House Building Advance Rules 2017 as per the 7th Central Pay Commission Recommendations
- 7th CPC House Building Advance – Loan Migration – CGDA