House Building Advance (HBA)
Central Government employees have a low-interest house construction advance
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said the lowering of interest rates will encourage more government employees to buy new houses as they were “a major contributor” to the overall demand.
Also Read: 7th Pay Commission House Building Advance
New Measures to Boost Housing Sector
Relaxation of ECB guidelines for Affordable housing
- ECB guidelines will be relaxed to facilitate financing for home buyers who are eligible under the PMAY, in consultation with RBI.
- This is in addition to the existing norms for ECB for affordable housing.
House Building Advance
- The interest rate on House Building Advance shall be lowered and linked with the 10 Year G Sec Yields.
- Government servants contribute to a major component of demand for houses. This will encourage more government servants to buy new houses
Related to Your Search:
- HBA – House Building Advance Reduced from 8.5% to 7.9% for a Period of One Year
- HOUSE BUILDING ADVANCE for Central Government Employees
- House Building Advance – Enhancement of ceiling of House Building Advance from Rs.15 to Rs.25 lakhs in Tamil Nadu
- Interest bearing advances/ Seventh Central Pay commission on migration Of existing government employees who have already taken Home Loans from Banks’ other Financial Institutions
- 7th CPC House Building Advance – Loan Migration – CGDA
- Clarifications regarding House Building Advance
- Grant of Advances – 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations – Amendment to rules on House Building Advance (HBA) to Railway servants
- 7th CPC HBA – Amendment to Rules on House Building Advance
- Cumulative No of Houses sanctioned under PMAY(U) now more than 65 Lakhs