7th Pay Commission latest update: DA hike for Central Government Employees
The Centre said in Parliament that the delayed dearness allowance and dearness relief (DR) for central government employees and pensioners will be restored on July 1, 2021.
In light of the Covid-19 outbreak, the three payments of DA for central government employees and DR for pensioners, which were due on January 1, 2020, July 1, 2020, and January 1, 2021, were suspended.
Here we have just tried an Expected DA calculation for the “HIKE IN SALARY PER MONTH FROM JULY 2021 DUE TO INCREASE IN DA” with Level & Pay Scale – 7th CPC Basic Pay – DA from July 2019 @ 17% – DA from July 2021 @ 28% – Difference in DA.
Note: Rough Calculation Only – Decision on DA, DR arrears likely to be announced today.
List of DA orders for Central government employees from Jan 2016 to up to date
|DA Order Month Wise||DA Hike in %||Govt. Order|
|Jan 2016||0||Download PDF|
|July 2016||2%||Download PDF|
|Jan 2017||4%||Download PDF|
|July 2017||5%||Download PDF|
|Jan 2018||7%||Download PDF|
|July 2018||9%||Download PDF|
|Jan 2019||12%||Download PDF|
|July 2019||7%||Download PDF|
|Jan 2020||DA Freeze||Download PDF|
|July 2020||DA Freeze||Download PDF|
|Jan 2021||DA Freeze||Download PDF|
|July 2021||Expected Today||Expected Today|
Related to Your Search:
- 4 point rise in July, 2013 AICPIN: DA for Jan, 2014 may reach 100%
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- Expected Dearness Allowance from January 2015 for Central Govt Employees and Pensioners, almost confirmed 6% increase…
- EXPECTED DA – DA FROM JULY 2012 WILL BE 72%
- Cabinet hikes DA of central government employees by 5 per cent
- DA Announcement before Diwali – 5% Hike in DA for Central Government Employees before Diwali
- Expected DA January 2020 – Expected to increase by 4% from 17% to 21% and by 9% increase in 6th CPC DA
- Expected DA Jan 2015 – ‘DA’ run may stop at 113
- 2015 July’s AICPIN Points to be Released Today