DoPT Orders 2019
Inter-Ministry Swimming Championship 2019 – 2020
No.15/1/2017 -18- CCSCSB
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
(CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL AND SPORTS BOARD)
Room No.361 , ‘B’ Wing, 3rd Floor,
Lok Nayak Bhavan, New Delhi-3
Sub: Inter-Ministry Swimming Championship 2019 – 2020 – regarding.
Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board is organizing Inter-Ministry Swimming Championship 2019-2020 on 29th – 30th July, 2019 at Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Swimming Pool (Talkatora Swimming Pool), Mother Teresa Crescent Road, New Delhi. The Ministry/ Department desirous to participate in the Tournament may send their entries in the prescribed performa (copy enclosed) along with the entry fee and photocopy of Identity Card of all the players. The entry fee for the single event is RS.30/- and for Team/ Relay Championship is Rs. 150/-.
Kindly note that there will be only one team from each Ministry, the Ministry may include in their team persons working in the attached and subordinate offices located at Delhi / New Delhi. All teams/individuals would be represented as part of Ministry’s team only. Central Government autonomous organization like UPSC, Election Commission, C&AG’s Office, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Cabinet Secretariat, President Secretariat, PMO etc. can send an independent team. The entries are to be sent through the Welfare Officer of the Ministry concerned.
An individual cannot take part in more than three individual’s events. Competition will not be held where less than 4(four) entries are received both in team and individual event. In case, at any time, it is found that a player included in the team is not eligible, the team could stand automatically disqualified from the tournament.
No entry will be accepted unless accompanied with fee. The entry fee should be deposited only through online mode in the Boards account. Details of Board’s account are as under:
Name: Secretary CCSCSB, Alc No: 90432010052140, IFSC Code: SYNB0009043, Bank : Syndicate Bank, Khan Market, New Delhi.
Payment can also be made through BHIM Application by scanning the following: 971 [email protected]
The entry should be sent in the prescribed form duly signed by the Welfare Officer/ Under Secretary (Admn) concerned and should reach on or before 23.07.2019. No entry will be accepted at the venue.
The rules and regulations governing the eligibility conditions for participation, etc. in the Inter-Ministry Tournament are available on the website of the Department of Personnel & Training (persmin.nic.in/ DOPT / Welfare/ Sports / About Sports Board).
(I) Welfare Officers/ Under Secretary (Admn.) the all Ministries / Departments, New Delhi.
(ii) Shri PK. Mondal, Convener, Swimming, Mobile No. (9911332123)
(iii) Administrator, Dr. Shayma Prasad Mukherjee Swimming Pool, New Delhi.
(iv) Notice Board of CCSCSB, Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market, New Delhi.
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL AND SPORTS BOARD
- An Individual cannot participate in more than three individuals events
- All entries of the competition will be received only in the Sports Board no entries will be taken at the venue.
- Merit certificate will be issued at later date to be decided by the Board.
- Uniformed services/ Police / Para-Military personnel are not eligible. Ministries / Departments have to keep in view the above said instructions while forwarding the entries of their Ministry in the Tournament.
- In case, at any time, if it is found that a player included in the team is not eligible, the team could stand automatically disqualified from the tournament.
Related to Your Search:
- Inter-Ministry Swimming championship 2017-2018
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Promotion of Sports in Central Government Women Employees
- Inter Ministry Athletic Meet 2020-21 – DoPT
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Appointment of Convener (Women) in CCSCSB for the block year 2019-21
- Applications for the post of Conveners in CCSCSB – Latest DoPT Orders 2020
- Selection trials-Central Secretariat Cricket Team 2012-13
- Recruitment under Sports Quota in the Armed Forces
- Swimming facility for Central Government Employees, their families and dependents at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
- All India Civil Services Men and Women Hockey Tournament 2020-21 DoPT