Ministry of Human Resource Development
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the 13th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 08-12-2019
16 AUG 2019
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 13th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 08-12-2019 (Sunday). The test will be conducted in 20 (Twenty) languages in 110 cities all over the country. The detailed Information Bulleting containing details of examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates will be available on CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in from 19-08-2019.
The candidates are requested to download the Information Bulletin only from above mentioned website and read the same carefully before applying. The aspiring candidates have to apply online only through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The online application process will start from 19-08-2019. The last date for submitting online application is 18-09-2019 and fee can be paid upto 23-09- 2019 till 15.30 PM.
Related to Your Search:
- CBSE to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 16th September, 2018
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Nov-2012 : Central Board of Secondary Education
- TamilNadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 : Notification and Syllabus
- CBSE Circular : National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2013
- Kendriya Vidyalayas PGT, TGT Exam 2017 answer key released
- KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Jobs for Teachers/Computer Instructor/Vocational Instructor /Counselor
- Amendment in essential qualification for Recruitment of Primary Teachers in KVS
- Central Government Employees News: Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam, 2012 Result Announced