Ministry of Finance
CBDT grants further relaxation in electronic filing of Income Tax Forms 15CA/15CB
05 JULY 202
As per the Income-tax Act, 1961, there is a requirement to furnish Form 15CA/15CB electronically. Presently, taxpayers upload the Form 15CA, along with the Chartered Accountant Certificate in Form 15CB, wherever applicable, on the e-filing portal, before submitting the copy to the authorised dealer for any foreign remittance.
In view of the difficulties reported by taxpayers in electronic filing of Income Tax Forms 15CA/15CB on the portal www.incometax.gov.in, it had earlier been decided by CBDT that taxpayers could submit Forms 15CA/15CB in manual format to the authorized dealer till 30th June 2021.
It has now been decided to extend the aforesaid date to 15th July, 2021. In view thereof, taxpayers can now submit the said Forms in manual format to the authorized dealers till 15th July, 2021. Authorized dealers are advised to accept such Forms till 15th July, 2021 for the purpose of foreign remittances. A facility will be provided on the new e-filing portal to upload these forms at a later date for the purpose of generation of the Document Identification Number.
Related to Your Search:
- Release of E-filing of Income Tax Returns (ITR) and other forms
- IT Returns early to avoid the last minute rush of filing – Income Tax Department urges
- Income Tax: E-filing of newly notified ITRs to begin soon
- CBDT – Order under Section 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961
- Extension of Due Date for filing of Income Tax Returns
- Income Tax Return Forms ITR 1, 2 and 4S Simplified for Convenience of the Taxpayers
- More than 82 Lakh Returns E-Filed till 29.07.2013
- Income Tax Offices to remain open on Saturday,5th August, 2017 for filing of income tax returns
- Revised Norms of IT Returns; Electronic Verification of Income Tax Returns For A.Y. 2015-16 Introduced