Cabinet likely to accept minimum pension Rs.1000 per month
According to media news, Union cabinet may accept the proposal to ensure Rs.1000 minimum monthly pension under the pension scheme run by retirement fund body EPFO.
Acceptance of this agenda, immediately benefit goes to more than 28 lakh pensioners and 5 lakh widows in India.
Related to Your Search:
- Government approves Rs 1,000 min monthly pension under EPS-95
- Minimum Monthly Pension and wage ceiling hiked by EPFO
- Proposal for Rs 1,000 minimum monthly pension approved: Government
- Hike contribution to raise minimum pension: EPFO to Government
- EPFO: Minimum monthly pension of Rs 1,000 to be a reality this month
- EPF interest rate raised by 0.25 to 8.5 per cent for the current fiscal
- EPFO is likely to increase the interest rate on PF deposits for 2015-16, from 8.75% fixed for the last two financial years
- Minimum pension of Rs. 1,000/- per month in perpetuity to Pensioners of Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995
- CPFC Directs to Ensure Credit of Pension to EPS Pensioners by 30th March