Cabinet likely to accept minimum pension Rs.1000 per month
According to media news, Union cabinet may accept the proposal to ensure Rs.1000 minimum monthly pension under the pension scheme run by retirement fund body EPFO.
Acceptance of this agenda, immediately benefit goes to more than 28 lakh pensioners and 5 lakh widows in India.
Related to Your Search:
- Government approves Rs 1,000 min monthly pension under EPS-95
- Minimum Monthly Pension and wage ceiling hiked by EPFO
- Proposal for Rs 1,000 minimum monthly pension approved: Government
- EPFO: Minimum monthly pension of Rs 1,000 to be a reality this month
- Minimum pension of Rs. 1,000/- per month in perpetuity to Pensioners of Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995
- Retirement Age 62 and 10% DA from Jan 2014 – Cabinet expected to clear on Friday (28.02.2014)
- Hike contribution to raise minimum pension: EPFO to Government
- Whether Cabinet Approved Merger of DA with Basic Pay today(28.2.2014)..?
- Cabinet Committee likely to approve DA today