Cabinet hikes DA of central government employees by 5 per cent effect from July 2019
7th Pay Commission Latest News Today 2019 – Cabinet Approves 5 percent DA Hike from July 2019
5% DA from July 2019 Declared
More than one crore of employees and pensioners are waiting for the announcement of hike in DA from July 2019.
Today the Centre has decided to increase 5 percent Dearness allowance for Central Government employees and Pensioners with effect from 1st July 2019. The second installment of 5 percent additional Dearness allowance is increased for Central Government employees and Pensioners with effect from July 2019. After enhancement of 5% the DA is increased from 12% to 17%.
This increase is in accordance with the accepted formula, which is based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission.
The hiked rate of Dearness Allowance (DA) to central government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners will be applicable retrospectively from July this year
These are revised twice a year from January 1 and July 1.
5% DA Arrears for three months from July to September 2019.
DA from January 2020
The 5% additional Dearness allowance for the period of 6 months from July to December 2019. After that the next episode of ‘DA from January 2020’ will start!
Check this 7th pay commission pay hike latest news
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission – Union Cabinet Approved 4 Percent DA hike from Jan 01,2020 for central government employees
- Expected DA: Cabinet to approve the Dearness Allowance hike soon
- 6% hike in DA/DR for Central Government Employees from January, 2015 approved by Cabinet
- 6% DA hike from July 2015 – Central Cabinet approved yesterday
- Union Cabinet today approves 7% DA from July 2014 to CG Employees and Pensioners
- Good news for Central Government Employees! DA likely to be hiked to 125% from existing 119%
- Centre notifies hike in dearness allowance to 125 % for Central Government Employees
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- 6th Pay Commission Dearness Allowance ends with 6% hike at 125%