Cabinet approves Status-cum-Progress Report and constitution of “Special Committee for Inter-Linking of Rivers” in compliance of judgment of Supreme Court
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given its approval to the Status-cum-Progress Report and constitution of “Special Committee for Inter-Linking of Rivers” in compliance of Supreme Court judgment dated 27.2.2012 in the matter of Writ Petition (Civil) 512 of 2002: Networking of Rivers along with Writ Petition No. 668 of 2002.
Approval of the Union Cabinet will help in monitoring of the precious Inter-linking of River Projects to be carried out under National Perspective Plan 1980 of Government of India. The Status-cum-Progress Report of Special Committee for Inter-linking of Rivers will be submitted bi-annually for information of Cabinet, which will facilitate faster and appropriate decisions in the interest of the country as expeditiously as possible.
Related to Your Search:
- Treat three lakhs Gramin Dak Sevaks as civil servants for all purposes – Supreme Court
- Central Government approved to set up Empowered Committee to process the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission
- Dopt Orders on Computation of reservation – Implementation of the judgment of Hon’ble Supreme court in the matter of Union of India & Anr. Vs. National Federation of Blind & Ors.
- Constitution of a Committee to monitor the progress in filling up of vacancies of persons with disabilities
- Grant of Central Government Pay Scales to the Employees of the Hon’ble High Court of Karnataka
- PREPARE FOR INDEFINITE POSTAL STRIKE FROM 2015 MAY 6TH. GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS DO NOT WANT SEPEREATE GDS COMMITTEE
- Pre 2006 Pensioner’s Court Case: Status as on 01 July 2013
- Delhi High Court Order – MACP is effective from 1.1.2006 as per 6th Pay Commission recommendation, as it forms part of Pay and NOT allowances
- Supreme Court Order – Benefit of pensioners who retired on 30th June