Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus and non-Productivity Linked Bonus for 2019-2020
Posted On: 21 OCT 2020 3:24PM by PIB Delhi
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval to pay Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB)for the year 2019-2020 to 16.97 lakh non-gazetted employees of commercial establishments like Railways, Posts, Defence, EPFO, ESIC, etc. will be benefitted and the financial implication would be Rs.2,791 crore.
Non-PLB or ad-hoc Bonus is given to Non-Gazetted Central Government employees. 13.70 lakh employees would be benefited and Rs.946 crore will be the financial implication for the same.
A total of 30.67 lakh employees would be benefited by the Bonus announcement and total financial implication will be Rs 3,737 crore.
Payment of Bonus to non-gazetted employees for their performance in the preceding year is usually made before Durga Puja/ Dussehra season. The Government is announcing the Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) and ad hoc bonus for its non-gazetted employees to be disbursed immediately.
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees
- Flash News – Cabinet Approves Bonus For Central Government Employees for 2019-2020
- 78 Days’ PL Bonus to Railway Employees (Rs. 8975) – Cabinet Approval
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus to railway employees
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees Payment before Dussehra/Puja Festival season Incentive to Improve Productivity and Efficiency of Railways
- 78 Days Bonus for Railway Employees 2022
- 78 days Bonus for non-gazetted Railway employees – Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus 2019-20
- Orders issued for Productivity Linked Bonus to Civilian Employees of EME for the year 2012-13
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2011-2012