CABINET APPROVED 10% DEARNESS ALLOWANCE HIKE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS
CABINET COMMITTEE APPROVED 10% DEARNESS ALLOWANCE HIKE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS
The Union Cabinet today approved to increase in Dearness Allowance by 10% to Central Government employees.
The rate of Dearness allowance shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 90% to 100%.
Revised rates effective from 1.1.2014.
Finance Ministry will publish detailed orders regarding this issue within this month.
Related to Your Search:
- 7% HIKE IN DEARNESS ALLOWANCE FOR CENTRAL STAFF…CABINET APPROVES
- CABINET APPROVES 8% HIKE IN DEARNESS ALLOWANCE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND PENSIONERS…
- Cabinet Committee likely to approve DA today
- Cabinet Approved 3% Additional DA from Jan 2019 for Central Government Employees and Pensioners
- Whether Cabinet Approved Merger of DA with Basic Pay today(28.2.2014)..?
- 6% hike in DA/DR for Central Government Employees from January, 2015 approved by Cabinet
- Dearness Allowance hiked by 2% for central government employees, pensioners
- 2% Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees and Pensioners due from July 2016 may approve in the Union Cabinet Meeting
- Cabinet approves 2% Dearness Allowance to Central Government Employees and Pensioners