BSNL ORDERS : Revised table for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 for the purpose of 50% DA merger to BSNL employees
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limted, a Government of India Enterprises has issued orders on pay fixation as on 1.1.2007 for the benefit of merger of 50% DA effectively amounting to 78.2%, the revised fixation table for pay revision of Non-Executives also given in the order itself.
The office order is reproduced and given for your information:
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LTD
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C. Mathur Lane, New Delhi-01
All Heads of Telecom circles.
All Heads of other Administrative units.
Subject: Revised table for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 in respect of Non-executives of BSNL.
Orders have been issued for allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA effectively amounting to 78.2% as on 1.1.2007 for the purpose of fitment in respect of Non-executive employees of BSNL w.e.f. 10.6.2013, vide this Office order No. 1-16/2010-PAT(BSNL) dated 10.6.2013.
2. The revised tables for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 in respect of Non-Executives of BSNL, are enclosed as Annexure for your information & further necessary action.
3. Errors & omissions are subject to rectifications and correction. Over payments made, if any, shall be recovered as per rules.
End: As above
Assistant General Manager (Pers.V & Pension)
Revised Fixation tables for pay revision of Non-Executives as on 1.1.2007
Related to Your Search:
- Benefit of Merger of 50% DA effectively amounting to 78.2% as on 01.01.2007 to BSNL Employees – DoT issued Orders
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners / family pensioners — Revised rate effective from 01 January 2013 – BSNL Orders
- BSNL Employees: All India LTC facility will remain frozen for all BSNL Employees till further orders.
- BSNL: Revised DA @ 85.5% from 01.10.2013 Order issued
- Corporate Office order on Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 2014 – Birthday of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- BSNL REVISED IDA RATES FROM 01/07/14
- Delay in pension revision allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA/DR for BSNL Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- BSNL Orders on CCL : Grant of Child Care Leave to women employees of BSNL
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order