Cabinet Secretary assured to resolve the pending issues at the earliet in NJCA Meeting
National Joint Council of Action
4, State Entry Road New Delhi – 110055
Dated: January 19, 2017
All the Constituents of
Sub: Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary
A meeting was held today with the Cabinet Secretary, Government of India, wherein myself as well as Com M.Raghavaiah were present.
We explained him about various Issues of the Central Government Employees pending at the government level The main issues were NPS, Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula, Allowances, Pension and Very Good Benchmark, etc. etc.
The Cabinet Secretary informed us that, Pension issues have already been referred to the Cabinet, and the report of the Committee on Allowances is likely to be submitted in the next month. So far as issue of NPS is concerned, he has already directed the committee to hold a meeting with the Staff Side, which has already been fixed for 20th January 2017, The issue of Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula is also being vigorously pursued by the government.
He said that, inordinate delay was because of the various problems, but the intention of the government is very clear that, they want to resolve the problems of the Central Government Employees.
He also advised us to have patience for some time and given us an assurance that he would try to get resolved pending issues of the Central Government Employees as early as possible.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Source : ncjcmstaffside.com
Related to Your Search:
- Improvement in Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula – NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula – NJCA to hold a meeting on 3.7.2018
- Future course of action of NJCA on Minimum Wage, Fitment Formula, NPS and Other issues
- 7th Pay Commission: Central government employees to abstain from work today demanding hike in pay
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary (Government of India)
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary, Government of India
- 7th Pay Commission Fitment Formula and Minimum Wage Calculations – Karnataka COC