Brief of the meeting held today with Hon’ble Minister for Railways, who is also looking after the portfolio of MOF
Dated: June 6, 2018
The General Secretaries,
All Affiliated Unions,
Sub: Brief of the meeting held today with Hon’ble Minister for Railways, who is also looking after the portfolio of the Finance Ministry
Met today with Hon’ble Minister for Railways, Shri Piyush Goyal Ji, who is also looking after Finance portfolio, at North Block, and pursued him for early settlement of the significant issues related to the Central Government Employees, viz. NPS, Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula as well as important issues related to THE Railwaymen, viz. LARSGESS, upgradation of Trackmen in the ratio of 10:20:20:50 and Running Allowance, etc. etc.
Though he heard all the issues very patiently, but said that, the issues related to Finance Ministry would be dealt by the regular incumbent, Shri Arun Jaitley Ji, but promised that he would arrange a meeting.
Regarding Railways related issues, he said that, certain issues are in the process, and major issues like promotion of the staff, Running Staff, upgradation of the Trackmen in the ratio of 10:20:20:50, etc. etc., would be resolved amicably.
This is for your information.
Shiva Gopal Mishra
Related to Your Search:
- Brief of the meeting held on 07.12.2018 with Hon’ble Minister for Railways
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Member Staff, Railway Board, to discuss the important issues raised by AIRF with the Railway Board
- Anti-labour steps of the Railway Board (Ministry of Railways)
- AIRF publishes outcome of meeting held with the Chairman, Railway Board
- Brief of the meeting held today with Hon’ble Minister for Railways on the burning issues of the Railwaymen
- Feedback of the AIRF’s Leadership meeting with Minister for Railways Sh. Suresh Prabhu
- Shri Arun Jaitley Assumes Charge as Minister of Finance
- Loco running staff as on April 2017 is 87196
- PM meets Trade Union Leaders