Benefits of Sixth Pay Commission to the employees who retired before 1.1.2006
In Rajya Sabha on 6.8.2015, Minister of DoPT Shri Jitendra Singh replied in a writeen form to the subsequent questions regarding the benefit of minimum pension to the pensioners retired before 01.01.2006.
He said, In its order dated 01.11.2011, Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT), Principal Bench allowed some petitions granting the benefit of minimum pension to the pensioners retired before 01.01.2006 as per the fitment tables applicable to the employees serving as on 01.01.2006. The order dated 01.11.2011 of Hon’ble CAT was upheld by the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi vide its order dated 29.04.2013 in Writ Petition (C) No. 2348-50/2012.
The Special Leave Petition No.36148-50/2013 filed by the Government against the order dated 29.04.2013 of Hon’ble High Court of Delhi has been dismissed by Hon’ble Supreme Court on 17.03.2015.
Following the dismissal of the SLPs filed by the Government, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare has issued orders vide OM No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 30.07.2015 in implementation of the orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
Related to Your Search:
- Benefits of Sixth Pay Commission to Govt employees who retired before 1.1.2006
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – DPPW Orders on 30.7.2015
- Supreme Court Order – Benefit of pensioners who retired on 30th June
- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – Pensioners Portal Orders Mar 2015
- PENSION ARREARS FROM 01.01.2006 AS PER COURT ORDER: GOVERNMENT REPLY IN PARLIAMENT
- Pension Arrears from 01 Jan 2006 as per Court Order: Govt reply in Parliament
- Pension from 01 January 2006 rather than 24 September 2012 : Supreme Court dismisses the Review Petition filed by Govt of India
- Retired on 30th June is eligible for Increment Benefit with an annual interest rate of 6 per cent – Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Increment Issue: for those retired on 30th June, due increment is 1st July. Supreme Court of India dismissed Review petition No.1731/2019