Railway – Award to Railway Staff for Accident Free Service
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
All Zonal Railways and
Sub: Award to Railway Staff for Accident Free Service.
Ref:- PNM/NFIR item No. 9/2018
During PNM meeting with NFIR on 26th & 27 April,. 2018, the Federation raised the issue of granting awards to Railway staff for accidents free service and urged-upon the Railway Board to issue clear instructions to Zonal Railways to ensure granting Accident Free Service Awards in a specially organized function, which would boost the morale of the staff.
Railway Board has decided that Accident Free Service Award for the retired staff should be given to them in a retirement function. Board desires that Zonal Railways shall strictly adhere to these instructions.
Source : NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Accident Free Service Award as per 7th CPC pay structure to retired railway employee after 01.01.2016.
- Grant of Individual or Group Cash Award to Railway Employees
- Fixation of pay of re-employed Pensioners – Treatment of Military Service Pay
- 7th CPC: Payment of leave salary to the running staff after the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations
- Denial of Leave Salary duly reckoning 30% of 7th CPC pay for Running Staff: NFIR
- Filling up of posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (erstwhile Group ‘D’ post) in Railway Board by absorption basis in Level-I of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) and Grade Pay Rs.1800) from the employees of Zonal Railways/Production Unions
- Important subjects discussed with Railway Board (AM/Staff) this date (20th June 2017)
- Inter Railway mutual transfer of Railway Staff working in GP 1800/Level 1 (7th CPC)
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways