Appeal of Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare to donate minimum Rs. 200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund (AFFDF)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 11th October, 2017
Subject: Appeal of Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare to donate minimum Rs. 200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund (AFFDF). The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of the O.M. No.
7(8)/2017/D (Res. II) dated 4th October, 2017 the contents of which are selfexplanatory.
2. It is requested that the appeal made by Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare may please be brought to the notice of the respective DDOs’ and of all the employees working in all the Attached/Subordinate offices of your Ministry/Department as well as the principal offices for necessary action.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Joint Secretaries(Administration) of all Ministries/Departments
Copy for information to:
1. Shri. Santosh, Joint Secretary, M/o Defence, D/o Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Room No. 237, ‘B’ Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
2. NIC, DoPT with the request to upload this O.M. alongwith the enclosures on DoPT’s website.
Related to Your Search:
- Appeal of D/o Ex-servicemen Welfare to donate minimum Rs. 200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund
- AFFDF – Appeal of Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare to donate minimum of Rs. 200/- to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund – DoPT Order 2020
- 07 December is observed as Armed Forces Flag Day
- Revision of rate of Penury Grant from Rs.1,000 p.m. to Rs.4,000 p.m. w.e.f. 01.04.2017: DESW Order
- Expeditious processing of Second Appeal cases – Entitlement Rules for Casualty Pensionary Awards to the Armed Forces Personnel, 2008
- Nirmala Sitharaman takes over as Defence Minister
- Minimum 7 years of continuous qualifying service is required for grant of enhanced rate of Family Pension for the Armed Forces personnel
- Suggestions for review of Staff Benevolent Fund – Regarding
- Ex-servicemen status to retired personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)