Annual Income Limit for Non-Creamy Layer
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
The current annual income limit of creamy layer in OBC reservation is Rs. 6 lakhs per annum with effect from 16.05.2013. The parameter/criteria fixed for revision of said annual income limit of creamy layer is Consumer Price Index.
At present, there is no proposal to hike the annual income limit of creamy layer in OBC reservation.
This information was given by the Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment, Shri Krishan Pal Gurjar in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha here today.
Related to Your Search:
- Creamy Layer review for SCs / STs and OBCs
- Reservation Policy : Revision of Income limit of Creamy Layer for OBCs
- Government proposes to revise the income criteria of Rs.8 lakhs per annum for the Creamy Layer amongst Other Backward Classes (OBCs)
- Income limit for Creamy Layer – Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Government job aspirants may not have to give non-creamy layer proof
- Income limit of ‘Creamy Layer’ increased to 6 lakh
- OBC creamy layer income limit to be hiked to Rs 8 lakh per annum
- Implementation of creamy layer criteria
- Revision of income criteria to exclude socially advanced persons/sections (Creamy Layer) from the purview of reservation for Other Backward Classes (OBCs)