Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
New Delhi-110 108
Dated the 8th October, 2013
Sub:- Amendment of paragraph 3 in the Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment Letter) of the Directorate of Estates.
It has been decided by the competent authority that the following amendment shall be made to the existing paragraph 3 to the offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation :
“If the allotment is accepted, you should obtain an Authority Slip from this Directorate either personally or by your authorized representative and take possession of the allotted residence from the C.P.W.D/N.B.C.C. Enquiry Office concerned within the date mentioned in the Authority Slip. In case of failure to take the possession within the time specified above, the Authority Slip must be retured to concerned allotment section of the Directorate of Estates immediately for cancellation of allotment.”
2. NIC is requested to make necessary amendments in the paragraph 3 of Offer of Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (Allotment letter) at the earliest please. A copy of allotment letter is enclosed for information.
Deputy Director of Estates (Policy)
Related to Your Search:
- Initiation of eviction proceedings and Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar — regarding
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) and General Pool Office Accommodation to Kendirya Bhandar (Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited).
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Grant of eligibility for allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) and Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)-Reg.
- Amendment in the provisions for retention/allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation on re-appointment in an eligible Central Government Office or fresh appointment/re-appointment in Statutory/autonomous/quasi-judicial bodies etc.
- Allotment of General Pool office as well as residential accommodation to the Debt Recovery Tribunals (DRT’s) & Recovery Appellate Tribunals (DRATs)
- To amend the Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules 2020
- Aadhar No. linked to all applications of eAwas-Directorate of Estates
- Notification regarding Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool in Delhi)
- Central government general pool residential accommodation rules 2017 pdf