Allowance/Advance shall automatically increase by 25% everytime DA goes up by 50%: CGDA clarified – No separate order is required
Allowance/Advance shall automatically increase by 25% everytime DA goes up by 50% – CGDA’s clarification – no separate order is required for revision of allowances/advances by 25% on the original amount w.e.f. 01.01.2014
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
No. AN/XIV/6th CPC/Corr./Vol-XII
Sub: Enhancement of rates of various allowances by 25% everytime DA payable on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%.
Consequent on revision of rates of Dearness Allowance from existing 90% to 100% vide MoF OM dated 27.03.2014, references are being received in this HQrs office seeking clarification regarding separate orders for revision of rates of certain allowances/advances where a specific clause indicates that the allowance/ advance shall automatically increase by 25% everytime DA payable on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%.
2. The matter has been examined in this HQrs office and it is clarified that automatic revision will take place only in respect of those allowances for which a specific clause of automatic increase has been provided in respective original Govt. orders. Therefore, no separate order is required for revision of allowances/advances by 25% on the original amount w.e.f. 01.01.2014
3. This issues with the approval of Jt. CGDA (AN)
Related to Your Search:
- List of Allowances and Advances to be increased by 25% from 1.1.2011
- List of Allowances & Advances increased by 25% due to Dearness Allowance touched to 100% with effect from 1.1.2014.
- CGDA Orders: Enhancement of EDP Allowance by 25% everytime DA payable on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%
- 25% Hike in Allowances – Confederation writes to Dopt to issue necessary orders
- List of Allowances & Advances increased 25% due to DA raised to 100% with effect from 01.01.2014.
- List of Allowances increased @ 25%(over original 6th CPC rate) after 100% DA: Railway Board Order
- 7th Pay Commission – If not Hefty Pay Hike, Government Likely to Restore Allowances
- Advances for Medical Treatment, TA on Tour or Transfer and LTC are retained: Finmin Orders
- Abolishing 12 Interest free advances including LTC Advance recommended by 7th CPC