Allowance Committee may submit its report on 20th February 2017
Federation Leaders associated with National Council JCM are keep telling that Allowance Committee might submit its report on 20th February 2017. The CG Staff are already very much upset over the Government’s deliberate attempt to delay the payment of Allowances by constituting many committees. Because the payment of revised Allowances is considered will impact the Governments Exchequers.
Lot of Committees formed and Meetings held after the Notification issued for implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations. But there is no any fruitful outcome from these meetings. No sign of making decisions which satisfy the Central government employees.
Had the Allowance like HRA is paid in revised rates from the date of Notification ie 25th July 2016, it seems more beneficial than waiting for the subcommittee reports. Because if revised allowances are not given retrospective effect, it will be a huge loss for Central Government Servants.
Reports suggests that the Allowance Committee may submit its report on 20th February 2017 and it will be notified with effect from 1st April 2017. Federation sources told that It is unacceptable and we will fight it out until the revised allowances implemented with effect from 1.1.2016
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of HRA as per 7th CPC – More expectation on the report of Allowance Committee
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances yet to submit report: Minister of State for Finance
- Sources Confirmed Allowance Committee Report Submitted
- Central Government employees two greatest expectations from the Allowance Committee report…!
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees likely to get fatter allowances before Diwali
- 7th Pay Commission – Even Chance for Issue of 7th CPC implementation Notification
- 7th Pay Commission: Higher allowances to be proposed in this month
- 7th Pay Commission: Higher allowances announcement soon
- 7th Pay Commission: Government to implement soon on higher allowances, says unions