PERSONNEL AND ADMINISTRATIVE REFORMS (S) DEPARTMENT
G.O.(Ms)No.532, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel-M) Department, dated 25.04.1979.
The Government have decided to increase the age of superannuation of Government servants from 58 years to 59 years and orders accordingly. This will apply to all those who are in regular service as on date and due to retire on superannuation from 31.05.2020.
This order shall also be applicable to all teaching and non-teaching staff working in aided educational institutions and employees of all Constitutional / Statutory Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings including all State Corporations. Local Bodies, Boards. Commissions, Societies, etc.
The relevant provisions under rule 56 of Tamil Nadu Fundamental Rules will be modified to the above extent. Necessary amendment to the above rules will be issued accordingly.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Related to Your Search:
- Tamilnadu Sate Government holiday on 08.08.2018 as a mark of respect to the late Thiru M. Karunanidhi, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu State Government Diwali Bonus: 20% festival bonus for its employees
- State Public Sector Undertakings : Sanction of Bonus and Ex-gratia to the employees of State Public Sector Undertakings for the year 2015-16 payable during 2016-17 : orders issued
- Diwali Bonus for Tamil Nadu State Government Employees 2019
- Maternity Leave increased to 270 Days for Women Employees – Tamilnadu Government issued orders
- Tamil Nadu Govt declares holiday for its offices today
- New health insurance scheme in tamilnadu for government employees 2012 -TN GOVT orders 2013
- Festival Advance to Government Employees – Tamil Nadu Government Order 2019
- Tamil nadu government holidays 2015