Adhoc: Under Secretaries working on adhoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 31.05.2013
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 24th May, 2013
Subject: Under Secretaries working on adhoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 31.05.2013.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s order No.5/3/2010-CS.I(U), dated 26.05.2010 and subsequent several orders for promotion of Section Officers of the CSS to the grade of Under Secretary on adhoc basis. The tenure of adhoc appointment of the officers covered under the above orders and still continuing on adhoc basis is upto 31.05.2013. With the approval of the competent authority, the tenure of adhoc appointment of Under Secretaries is hereby extended upto 31.05.2014 or till the posts are filled up on
regular basis, whichever is earlier.
2. This order will be applicable to all such officers who are continuously holding the post of Under Secretary on adhoc basis as perafore mentioned orders. This order will, however, not be applicable to those officers whose promotions were cancelled subsequently. The continuation of the adhoc promotion beyond 31.05.2013 is subject to the conditions as mentioned in this Department’s afore mentioned orders.
Related to Your Search:
- DOPT ORDERS: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 30.7.2013
- DoPT: Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period upto 30.06.2019
- Under Secretaries appointed on ad-hoc basis – Extension of tenure for another one year beyond 30.06.2016 – reg.
- Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary on ad-hoc basis – Extension of period for one year beyond 03.06.2014.
- Promotion to the grade of Deputy Secretary, CSS on ad-hoc basis Extension of period upto 30.06.2017
- Seeking option from promoted Under Secretaries (adhoc) under Rotational Transfer Policy
- Promotion of Section Officers of the CSS to Grade I (Under Secretary) of the CSS on ad hoc basis
- DoPT: Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/Departments under Central Staffing Scheme(CSS) to non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission(CVC) on shift basis
- Promotion of Personal Assistants (PAs) of CSSS to Private Secretaries (PSs) of CSSS on ad-hoc basis