Accreditation Certificate for Clinical Laboratories
Health is a State subject. Accreditation of clinical laboratories is undertaken by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) under the Department of Science and Technology. The compliance of requirements under ISO 15189 is used as the criteria for such accreditation by the NABL.
Accreditation of hospitals/laboratories provides a sense of assurance about the availability of quality healthcare service from the accredited institutions.
The information is not maintained by the Central Government.
Health is a State subject. The Central Government has been persuading the State Governments to adopt Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010 under which minimum standards for facilities and services, health personnel, and records & reports, have been drafted and placed in public domain.
The Health Minister, Shri J P Nadda stated this in a written reply in the Lok Sabha here today.
Related to Your Search:
- Latest list of Diagnostic Centres in Chennai July 2016
- 7th CPC Cadre Review of Medical Laboratory Staff
- Latest list of Eye and Dental Clinics in Chennai July 2016
- Empanelment of Private hospitals under CGHS Jaipur
- Latest list of CGHS Diagnostic Centres and Dental Hospitals in Bangalore July 2016
- Cabinet approves Strengthening of teaching, patient / clinical care and public health programme implementation – Shifting of more experienced doctors belonging to Central Government and Central government entities to teaching / clinical /Public Health Programme implementation activities
- CGHS: Empanelment of private hospitals (including dental clinics) and diagnostic centres under CGHS Delhi & NCR
- CGHS Orders – Fresh list of empanelment of Private Hospitals & Diagnostic Centres under Continuous Empanelment Scheme of CGHS, Chandigarh.
- CGHS Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida: Additional empanelment of private hospitals (including dental clinics and eye centres) and diagnostic centres