Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Abolition of Application Fees for Government Examinations
27 JUN 2019
There is no proposal under consideration of the Government to abolish application fee for all candidates appearing for Government recruitment examinations.
However, candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe, persons with disabilities, ex-servicemen and women candidates are already exempted from payment of fee for Government recruitment examinations.
This information was provided by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- No proposal to reduce retirement age of Government official below 60 years
- Air ticket at lowest price
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme for Central Government Employees
- Rules for Central Government Employees to Contests Elections
- DoE: Abolition of Posts
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC) in Flights Under Udaan Scheme for Central Government officials
- 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Hike
- Committee to Review Representation for Compulsory Retirement
- Contractual appointments in Government departments